BuiltWithNOF
Our photo collection

 

Weemala

Weemala 1967, prior to its alterations
 Henry Moses built Weemala in 1885. In 1906 he heard that the building occupied by “The Home for Indigent Invalids”  in Redfern was condemned and was to be demolished. He offered Weemala and its grounds to their Committee for half its assessed value. Weemala was remodeled and extended in 1967.

 

[Home] [What's new?] [About us] [Where are we?] [What's on?] [Heritage Week] [Ryde Recorder] [Our published books] [Our library] [Our photo collection] [Our photo collection] [Ryde History] [Origins of street names] [History of the Society] [Office bearers] [Our constitution] [Useful links] [Notice board] [Competitions & awards.] [Contact us] [Help desk] [Technical details]